Eating Dirt To Feel Younger? Yes! 15 Benefits of Fulvic Acid..
Posted by Gabriala Brown, Tooth Soap® founder on Dec 26th 2022
Fulvic acid has been on my radar since 2000, when I was contacted by a research scientist. He told me it was the missing link in getting nutrition into our cells.
Fulvic acid is a special substance that comes from decomposing plants and animals. It helps our bodies make enzymes, hormones, and use vitamins. It also helps different parts of our cells work together and helps cells perform every function properly.
Fulvic acid is really good at getting rid of harmful elements in our bodies, like heavy metals and pollutants. It can also reduce inflammation and improve our skin, memory, and immune system.
It may even help with chronic issues like allergies, eczema, and arthritis. It's important to get high-quality fulvic acid, because some types may be diluted or made with chemicals.
I've been sold on fulvic acid for a long time. I took it for a few years and loved the benefits. It always gave me energy and focus.
15 benefits of fulvic acid:
- May enhance the body's absorption of vitamins and minerals
- May provide anti-inflammatory effects
- May assist with seasonal allergies
- May improve many aspects of eczema
- May speed up skin healing
- May enhance healing of wounds infected with drug-resistant pathogens
- May protect against free radical damage as an antioxidant
- May have anti-aging benefits
- May improve gut flora and gut health
- May have anti-diarrhea effects in animals and humans
- May improve energy levels
- May reduce oxidative stress
- May be useful in the treatment of osteoarthritis patients
- May have antiviral and antimicrobial activity
- May be beneficial for anti-aging effect on the skin, increasing fibroblast viability and reducing collagen degradation.
In researching supplements recently, I discovered a product that contained fulvic acid and I was so excited I bought it on the spot!
It's called, "CellXRenewal".
CellXRenewal is Armor for Your Cells...
This formula boosts energy at the cellular level with 7 research backed micronutrients essential to cellular renewal, healthy aging, and metabolic support.
Fulvic acid delivers nutrients directly into your cells. Feel better and more energetic!
Read more about CellXRenewal by clicking here.